- settings Account Settings
- date_range Order History
- credit_card Pay Invoices
- call_missed Create a Return
- folder View Returns
- shopping_basket Saved Carts
- web_icon Custom Websites
- exit_to_app Logout
- money_off Hide Pricing
One Stop VIP Program
The One Stop VIP program is an annual membership that provides elite status and recognition to our top volume accounts. We appreciate your loyalty to One Stop and the business you do with us and feel you deserve a little extra special treatment.
VIP MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
Personal Account Representative
A personal VIP Sales Representative will be assigned to your account to accommodate requests and facilitate business needs. Product recommendations, order deviations/returns, special pricing requests, special orders, are all examples of services your rep can provide. You have direct access to your VIP rep at 800-247-8634 + their extension.
Sales Resource Kit
Each VIP will receive a kit containing color swatch cards from our leading Brands.
Free Generic Catalogs
Blank generic catalogs are available at no cost year-round (shipping costs may apply).
Free Custom Logo Imprinted Generic Catalogs
All Custom Logo Printed catalogs are also free of charge provided they are pre-ordered by the stated advertised deadline, typically in mid-October each year. If custom imprinted catalogs are not pre-ordered, a set-up fee will apply for logo printing.
Free Apparel Sample
Each VIP is eligible to pick any single apparel item up to $20 value in any color or size (limited to stocked items, excludes mill direct and special order items; excludes shipping charges).
Supply Rebate Program
Earn 1 point for every dollar spent on inks, printing tools, embroidery threads and all other supplies carried at One Stop. For every 500 points earned you will receive a $10 merchandise credit towards your future order at One Stop. Credits are valid for 6 months after issuance. A redemption code will be provided monthly by your VIP Sales Representative.
ENZA Merchandise Rebate Program
Every dollar spent on Enza purchases is equal to 1 point in the Enza Rebate program. For every 500 points earned you will receive a $10 merchandise credit towards a future order at One Stop. Credits are valid for 6 months after issuance. A redemption code will be provided monthly by your VIP Sales Representative.
Business Rewards Program
Each VIP will receive FOUR (4) reward opportunities to be used at any time throughout the calendar year. There is a limit of one reward redemption per transaction. Business Rewards must be used within the calendar year and will not be carried over if unused. Your rep will keep track of available rewards and remind you of any remaining rewards.
Business Reward Options:
You may redeem your four rewards on any of the following services:
Free Freight on any size order
- Ideal for using on smaller orders that are not covered under our standard free freight program. All products are eligible for free freight in this award option, including white t-shirts, sales items, and closeouts.
- Free Freight reward may be used on Mill Direct Orders.
- Zero-cost items such as catalogs are NOT eligible for free freight in this reward option. Free Freight rewards are also not eligible on custom ink mixes and frame remeshing orders.
No Restock Fee
- A Return Authorization Number must be obtained prior to returning the product.
- There is no limit on the number of pieces returned, but all units returned must have been purchased from One Stop within 30 days prior to the return date. An invoice must be accompanied with the return to indicate date of purchase and amount charged per unit. If the return contains merchandise from multiple orders, corresponding invoices are required in-order to qualify for this reward opportunity.
- Customer is responsible for any return freight charges incurred.
Net 60 Terms
- Valid on any single invoice.
- Only one Net 60 invoice may be outstanding at any given time.
- Account must be approved for Company Check and/or Net terms in-order to take advantage of this benefit. COD Cash accounts are invited to submit a credit application with appropriate references to request approval if needed.
- Account balances must be current.
- Late payments on Net 60 invoices may result in a restriction of further use of this form of reward opportunity.
- One Stop has the right to refuse the use of this reward based on customer payment history.
Quarterly Update Letter
Your assigned personal account rep will keep you informed of your sales volume and credit standing each quarter in order to help keep you on track in keeping your VIP status for the following year.
VIP Membership Criteria:
There are two sets of criteria for becoming a VIP at One Stop: annual purchase volume and good credit standing. Both components must be reached in-order to be eligible for VIP status and must be maintained annually in order for VIP membership to be renewed each year. Please contact our customer service department at 1.800.968.7550 to find out the details of these requirements