- settings Account Settings
- date_range Order History
- credit_card Pay Invoices
- call_missed Create a Return
- folder View Returns
- shopping_basket Saved Carts
- web_icon Custom Websites
- exit_to_app Logout
- money_off Hide Pricing
• Review new account applications for approval; obtain trade and bank references and D& B reports as needed; process within established company, turn-around standards.
• Establish credit limits and terms for approved customer accounts.
• Ensure the accounts receivable balances are active and maintained according to current, company standards. Achieve desired amount of “good A/R” by promptly extending collection calls on past due invoices and by adhering to company guidelines for delinquent accounts and accounts with extended credit over their assigned limit.
• Maintain thorough notes on customer accounts to convert credit terms, updates on payments arrangements or other miscellaneous information.
• Monitor hold screen and make determinations in the release of orders.
• Submit uncollected accounts for collection to outside agencies, legal evaluation and write-offs.
• Periodically review current net accounts and evaluate terms and credit limits. Direct staff to perform necessary adjustments.
• Ensure that bad debt loss does not exceed the established limit for all forms including bad checks, credit cards, COD, and net accounts.
• Oversee the bad check collection process, credit card operations (loss control, cost efficient) and ensure the department is meeting company and departmental goals.
• Train, develop and supervise credit department staff. Monitor staff performance through attendance tracking, performance reviews, coaching and discipline as necessary.
• Ensure that credit customers are getting excellent customer service from the credit department. Resolve customer issues.
• Monitor department budget and negotiate contracts and pricing as necessary.
• Attend meetings and work with local and national credit groups to increase knowledge and experience on company accounts and credit practices.
• Propose and implement ways to improve and increase efficiencies in the department.
• Maintain department statistics including credit information and productivity records.
• Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
• A bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
• At least three years’ experience in collections, consumer or commercial credit is preferred.
• Must have two or more years of supervisory experience.