- settings Account Settings
- date_range Order History
- credit_card Pay Invoices
- call_missed Create a Return
- folder View Returns
- shopping_basket Saved Carts
- web_icon Custom Websites
- exit_to_app Logout
- money_off Hide Pricing
Mid to Senior Level Developer
The Developer will collaboratively design and maintain internal projects including our Distribution Center System, Data Management System, Website, and other internal systems. They will create new programs based on management vision and customer demands while simultaneously maintaining the current systems. They will work closely with multiple internal teams to determine the priority, direction, and functionality of all systems and may be leading others on large size projects. We are looking for a sharp, driven individual who can work in environment where there are multiple competing demands.
• Server side language, we have projects in PHP and Python but are open to experience in other languages.
• SQL Database Management Systems, we use PostgreSQL
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming methods and principals.
• Extensive experience in troubleshooting web/program functionality and resolving ‘bugs’.
• Strong planning and self-organization; resourceful, tenacious and have the ability to meet established deadlines.
• Create formal technical / system documentation to standards and conventions
• 2+ years of experience.
Bonus skills-if you don’t know them it is okay, as long as you are willing to learn!
• Knowledgeable in the areas of web protocols, programming requirements, and web security issues.
• Experience with Apache/Nginx
• CSS Precompilers
• =Front end frameworks(react)