- settings Account Settings
- date_range Order History
- credit_card Pay Invoices
- call_missed Create a Return
- folder View Returns
- shopping_basket Saved Carts
- web_icon Custom Websites
- exit_to_app Logout
- money_off Hide Pricing
Inside Sales Representative
Summary: Makes and receives phone calls with the intent of promoting or selling company products and services. Grow individual account sales. Focuses on creating loyalty to One Stop thru consistent contact and building a personal relationship. Notifies the customer of all promotions. Indentifies the customer’s needs and communicates them to the appropriate co-workers in an effort to maximize the relationship. Maintains all the appropriate paperwork. Provides primary support to Outside Sales Team.
• Increase sales through the use of personalized aggressive attention that exceeds customer expectations without pressure. Monitor, review and identify monthly decreases and increases in individual account sales, Determine cause of decrease / increase and work with the customer to grow their sales. Build loyalty between One Stop and the customer with consistent and frequent contact. Ask for a sale on every call.
• Provide a monthly account sales report to the Outside Sales team, Customer Service Manager and to the Director of Operations. Provide core reason account is up or down, and suggest solutions to help grow sales.
• Work to make One Stop the primary vendor of choice for new and current accounts.
• Know competition and what our strengths are against them in terms of product mix, service and pricing.
• Call and inform your assigned accounts at least once per month of current and upcoming sales, and all other events. Adhere to the outbound call procedures for both groups. Make note of conversation in the inside sales spreadsheet.
• Identify product used in ongoing account programs and record information in the inside sales spreadsheet. Consistently call on and inform accounts of any current product on sale that they may have in a program or items they regularly purchase. Make note of conversation in the spreadsheet.
-Must be able to use a computer with efficiency.
-Must be comfortable talking to customers in person and over the phone, using excellent telephone etiquette, communication, and interpersonal skills.
-Must be able to work in an environment where priorities change rapidly.
-Must have at least 2 years sales experience preferably in a call center environment.