- settings Account Settings
- date_range Order History
- credit_card Pay Invoices
- call_missed Create a Return
- folder View Returns
- shopping_basket Saved Carts
- web_icon Custom Websites
- exit_to_app Logout
- money_off Hide Pricing
Part time openings for Monday through Friday work week,with Flexible afternoon start times between 1:00pm and 4:00pm. Out times each night vary between 9:00pm and 11:00pm depending on sales volumes.
WAGE: $12.00/ when speed and accuracy goals are met, $11.00/hour to start, plus incentive opportunities
PERK: Discount all the products we sell
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process customer orders by selecting the product listed on pick tickets and pulling proper quantities listed for each item by style, size and color.
- Neatly stack and fold products on pulling carts and keep multiple orders organized
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of bin locations accessed during the pulling process.
- Accurately collate packing slips and shipping labels for each order assigned.
- Required to maintain attendance and efficiency standards (pick rate and error rate minimums)
REQUIREMENTS FOR POSITION
- Must be comfortable to stand/walk for an entire shift in a warehouse environment.
- Strong counting and math skills required (addition, multiplication, division primarily)
- Demonstrate flexibility and ability to shift in priorities or job duties as business needs require.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 lbs on a consistent basis, including overhead.
- May be required to ride a 3 wheel bike for certain areas of pulling
- Able to work independently.
-Able to differentiate color.
- High School Education preferred but not required
- Comprehend oral and written instructions.
- Should be able to read, write, and have sufficient ability to identify colors, sizes, quantity, and label information.
- Must have strong basic math skills and the ability to count quickly and accurately.
- Strong attention to detail.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to walk and stand. The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 50 pounds. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, handle or feel, to pull/push cart with product, grasp and perform repetitive hand, wrist and arm motions. The employee is frequently required to climb, kneel/squat, bend and carry. Must be able to differentiate color.
Work environment is moderately noisy. There is exposure to dust and changes in weather conditions. Employee must be able to handle stress that is involved in meeting shipping deadlines and be flexible and able to interact with employees at all levels.